PH – Pro-Heat tank for heating systems
Multi-functional stratified tank system made of steel (S235JR) for heating applications and
applications with freshwater stations for hygienic domestic hot water preparation. In combination
with the spherical heat exchanger, with optimum stratified charging of the solar-energy
without tank mixing, integrated inflow absorbers for optimum retention of the stratification and
improvement of efficiency. Incl. 5 pre-mounted special immersion sleeves that can in each hold
up to 3 sensors. From a volume of 1,500 l with access flange DN 200, incl. blind flange plate. From
a volume of 2,000 l with larger heating connections. Can be expanded with backup tank PS. New
model with feet and transport device for easier delivery, less thermal losses thanks to reduced
sleeve lengths. ST-connection flanges are supplied with spherical exchangers.The spherical
exchanger must be ordered separately.
Note: A fresh water station is required for optional service water treatment.
- Efficient use of solar energy using a natural principle for heating systems
- Simple functional concept without complicated technology or supplementary electrical
- energy (gravity circulation principle)
- Backup heating from all common systems possible
- Inflow absorbers prevent the layers in the tank from mixing – especially during heat pump
- 5 temperature measuring points (sensor pockets) for each of three temperature sensors on
- the tank
- Access flange DN 200 from 1500 litres
- Prepared for use with 2 electric screw-in heating elements (photovoltaic feed-in)
For heating systems with a solar system for single-family and semi-detached houses or projects.