The fresh water cascade for plug-in wall mounting saves time and ensures fresh, hygienic service water through hot water preparation according to the continuous flow principle. The security of supply is also given during maintenance work on a module.
Optimal use of solar energy through hot water preparation according to the continuous flow principle via a so-called preheating stage. Low retrofit costs through simple integration into existing systems. Higher efficiency than preheating systems with hot water tanks.
• Hot water preparation system for medium to large-scale projects (tap capacity up to 160 l/min)
• Quick installation thanks to the pre-assembled cascading tower (FRESH TOWER)
• Hot water is even supplied during maintenance work on a module thanks to the “master/slave” control unit
• Service life balancing, thermal disinfection
• Sets consisting of solar collectors and freshwater cascade
• Residential construction, tourism, commerce & district heating have very high energy consumption
Domestic hot water systems with a constant flow principle