STRG BX Plus
Controller STRG BX Plus
The STRG BX Plus is a system controller for multi-store solar and heating systems. The intuitive commissioning menu leads you through the system configuration by requiring the most important adjustments directly after connecting the controller. For an optimum overview, all sensor and relay allocations are listed in the service menu.
• 8 sensor inputs and 5 relay outputs
• Data logging, storing, easy transfer of controller adjustments prepared and firmware updates via SD card
• Pre-programmed optional functions such as drainback option, time-controlled thermostat function, thermal disinfection
• Up to 2 extension modules via RESOL VBus® connectable (21 sensors and 15 relays in total)
• 2 PWM outputs for speed control of high-efficiency pumps
• Automatic function control according to VDI 2169: Flow rate and pressure monitoring, warnings for too high ΔT values, interchanged flow and return pipes and night circulation
• Modulating heating control with 0-10 V boiler control (with EM Extension Module)
Max. number of collector fields:2
Max. number of stores:4
Inputs: 8 (9) inputs for Pt1000, Pt500 or KTY temperature sensors, 1 V40 impulse input, inputs for 2 digital Grundfos Direct Sensors™, 1 input for a CS10 irradiation sensor
Outputs: 4 semiconductor relays, 1 potential-free relay, 2 PWM outputs
Dimensions: 198 x 170 x 43 mm
Solar thermall systems for DHW heating, building heating, pool heating, etc.