MA10/25 DHW thermostatic mixing valve
Thermostatic mixing valve for installation into hot water circuits as scald protection.
The thermostatic mixing valve MA10/MA25 is used for limiting the hot water temperature, e. g. in thermosiphon systems or in solar potable water systems.
H = hot water connection | C = cold water connection | M = mixed water outlet
• No auxiliary electric energy required
• Continuously adjustable between 35 … 65 °c
• Installation in the hot water fl ow, in systems with stub or circulation pipes
• Screwed or soldered connections possible
• Any installation position possible
Housing: dezincification-resistant brass
Adjustment range: 35 … 65 °C
Guide components: PTFE
Internal seal: EPDM
External seal: asbestos-free, flat-sealing
Operating pressure: max. 10 bar
Max. hot water temperature: max. 90 °C
Connections: CuZn39Pb3 (2.0401)
Thermostatic mixing valve is used in solar hot water systems for constant temperature mixing.